(Floor Plan Code # PLN#0086)
- Floor Plan Code: PLN#0086
- Modern House Designs , Two Story House Designs
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 3
- Floor Area: 272 sq.m.
- Lot Area: 208 sq.m.
- Garage: 1
Modern Two storey house design with 3 bedrooms. This design can be built in a lot with 13-meter frontage width and 16 meters depth for a total of 208 square meter lot area.
The floor plan shows an elevated ground floor to at least 0.45 meter from the finish floor line of the garage. This is very advantageous for locations with flood-prone areas.
The living room occupies the whole width of the house which is 7.3 meters. Next is the dining area and stairs leading to the second floor and below the landing is a common bathroom to serve the ground floor and bedroom 1. Lastly, we have the kitchen with 3.6m by 4.1m and opening at the back leads to the service area.
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
The second floor comprises two en-suite bedrooms with walk-in closets. Hallway and stairs leading to the roof deck. Bedroom 3 is provided with a balcony about 14 sq.m. in area to that serve as a view deck of the front.
SECOND FLOOR PLAN
The roof deck is 64 sq.m. which can be used for small gatherings such as birthdays or any other celebrations that can be occupied by small groups of people.
ROOF DECK PLAN
The finishes are as follows:
- The floor is finished with porcelain tiles for the living room, dining, kitchen, bedrooms, hallway and walk-in closets. The outside portion such as service and porch are non-skid ceramic tiles. Garage floor is paver tiles and the roof deck is also non-skid ceramic tiles.
- Walls are mainly plastered cement finish with 2-3 coatings of semi-gloss paint. Walls on Toilet and baths are either Porcelain Ceramic Tiles or Matte Finished Tiles.
- The ceiling is made of fiber cement board on aluminum T-runners finished with 2-3 coatings of latex paint. You can also install wooden molding to trim or cover the corner imperfections between the wall and ceiling.
ESTIMATED COST RANGE
Budget in different Finishes. Values shown here are rough estimate for each finishes and for budgetary purposes only. Budget already includes Labor and Materials and also within the range quoted by most builders. Budget Currency is in Philippine Peso (Php).
- Rough Finished Budget :
- Semi Finished Budget :
- Conservatively Finished Budget :
- Elegantly Finished Budget :