Finding replacement windows or doors for your home has always been tedious and never-ending. But guess what? It isn’t anymore!
It doesn’t take too long for outdated and broken doors and windows to give you an indication of them needing replacement. Apart from being aesthetically displeasing, these doors and windows also make our homes less energy-efficient and uncomfortable.
Now the question is, why should you remodel your house? Let us do some quick follow-up reasons.
Reasons to opt for remodeling:
- Getting rid of older styles of doors and windows and shifting towards the newer and better trends.
- Greater safety measures.
- Better energy utilization.
- Finding a replacement for old, rotted, and rusted doors and windows.
There are plenty of options for door and window replacements, but why go behind the plethora of other options when the best option is readily available and cost-effective? ProVia doors and windows offer the best designs, functionality, durability, and quality.
Why Buy ProVia Doors?
The door collection from ProVia comprises three different models, namely:
- Entry Doors
- Storm Doors
- Patio Doors
Besides its traditional and generic designs, ProVia also works closely with homeowners to understand their needs and wants, concerning various aspects like size, design, and the material used. Besides, replacement versions of doors are also available, which instantly resolve the problems with your old doors.
The unique features of doors manufactured by ProVia, which separate them from the rest, include:
- Greater energy utilization: By manufacturing fiberglass entry doors, they greatly eliminate the most significant sources of energy loss, as fiberglass is an insulator. Additional insulating substances are also added to it. Besides, homeowners requiring a wooden finish or texture to their doors need not worry since the doors resemble wood quite a lot.
Besides, ProVia has significantly contributed to protecting the environment through proper energy efficiency.
- Impervious to rotting: Doors manufactured by ProVia are not made of metals like iron, thereby preventing rusting or resorption of the material used. Those wanting a metallic finish can opt for stainless steel doors, which can do away with rusting and stains. Their doors are also free from the attack of insects and mites.
- Professionals are professionally painted and designed: Paints are applied to the doors at the factory by professionals under controlled conditions. Homeowners can also be assured of a 7 to 10-year warranty on their finish. Moreover, their finishing is a highly sophisticated process involving a 7 step process responsible for their everlasting beauty.
- Incorporation of glass into doors: ProVia allows homeowners to incorporate stylish glass pieces into their entry doors. This not only serves as an element of design but also enhances the amount of light entry.
- Energy Star Certification: These doors are certified with the best reviews and ratings regarding energy optimization and utilization.
Why Buy ProVia Windows?
ProVia’s window collection consists of eight distinct models. Some of them are:
- Casement Windows
- Awning Windows
- Picture Windows
- Garden Windows
- Bay and Bow Windows
- Architectural Windows
ProVia also offers several types of glasses to manufacture these windows, which include:
- Art Glass
- Decorative Glass
- Privacy Glass
- Window Grids
ProVia’s exhaustive collection of windows is a perfect amalgamation of beauty, design, functionality, and efficiency. Noteworthy points to mention include:
- Energy efficiency: Owing to the wear and tear of insulation and seals around the windows, chances of air leakages are widespread over time. But, keeps your fears to rest as ProVia has the exact solution to your problem. ProVia incorporates foam filled with several thermally efficient materials into its windows. As a result, this reduces heat loss and accelerates thermal performance.
Besides, this also helps save money on utility bills and reduces the product’s overall carbon footprint.
- Gorgeous designs: ProVia boasts of professional craftsmanship behind every product manufactured by them, and their windows are no exception. They also have an entire range of colors that potential homeowners can select to customize their windows.
- Sustainability: A massive shout-out to all the eco-friendly people since ProVia is here to save the day! ProVia has been awarded over 12 international awards for its sustainable energy and natural resource utilization. It uses solar energy in all its stages of manufacture and furthers its efforts toward maintaining sustainability by using recycled metals, paper, and glass.
- After having taken you through an exhaustive list citing the benefits of the doors and windows manufactured by ProVia, let us now explain why you must choose ProVia as your brand.
- Firstly, they have an excellent reputation for their customer service and are one of the few dealers who work extensively with their customers to get their doors and windows customized or colored based on their satisfaction.
Coming to the materials used by them, their range of windows includes wood, vinyl, and aluminum frameworks.
- They are not just protective but also aid in optimizing the process of energy usage and utilization.
- A huge plus point is the user-friendly nature of its products. Even for customers in doubt, it has its mobile app accessible to both iOS and Google Play Store users. One can use this app to view its various products and designs. Owners also get an idea of how to use their products. Last but not the least, you can also use it to contact your nearest ProVia dealership.
Mikita Door and Window are among the top names in window and door replacement in Long Island.
They are a huge supplier of ProVia doors and windows. As of 2021, they have been recognized as one of the premium members engaging in the sale of ProVia doors and windows. They have been playing a pivotal role in representing ProVia’s products exceptionally well in the marketplace.
They are one of the most trusted brands on the market, providing hassle-free remodeling experiences and cost-effective solutions. The firm is dedicated to providing its clients with the best installation of doors and windows.